Sommer & O'Donnell Logo

Family Law

PFA, Adoption, Marital Agreements and more.

Attorney Sommer and Attorney O’Donnell use their years of experience to compassionately assist with all of your Family Law needs in Carlisle, York and Chambersburg. In addition to the array of services that come along with Divorce, Custody, Support and Estate Planning, there are several other areas of the law in which you may seek advice. Their legal help is tailored and personal for each and every case. They look forward to scheduling an appointment with you!

Nuptial Agreements


Protection From Abuse

Name Changes in PA