What is Collaborative Family Law?
In Collaborative law, the attorneys for both parties to a family law dispute assist the parties in resolving issues in a positive environment, using a cooperative approach. It is an alternative dispute resolution process which allows the parties to avoid going to court, while still receiving the support and expertise of their own family law attorneys.
You can’t change the fact that people divorce. You can change the way they divorce.
Which family issues can be resolved with Collaborative Law?
- Separation and Divorce
- Child Custody and Parenting Issues
- Support and Alimony
- Division of Assets and Debts
- Non-Marital Relationship Break-up
- Modification of Existing Orders
Start Your Collaborative Law Process Now?
- Talk with the other party about Collaborative Family Law and share this brochure.
- Each of you choose a collaborative lawyer.
- Meet with your own collaborative lawyer to discuss the details of the collaborative law process in your situation.
Collaborative Law: A Different Way To Divorce